Senior Procurement Manager - Rail: £65-£75k
Senior Procurement Manager - London - Rail - £65-£75k + Package
Job Type: Permanent
This industry leading company is looking for a talented and innovative senior procurement professional to join at senior manager level and deliver across the rail and construction categories. The role offers exposure to senior stakeholders across the business and the opportunity to influence several complex projects involving spends in excess of a billion pounds. This position reports into the regional procurement lead and offers the chance to work in a challenging environment for a world renowned, reputable industry heavyweight.
Senior Procurement Manager Responsibilities
- Manage large scale CAPEX projects across both rail and construction - utilising strong commercial acumen to manage the end to end sourcing process from strategy implementation to contract management.
- Engage with and influence key senior stakeholders, driving rail and civils procurement in a collaborative environment which involves working with external stakeholders in a joint venture.
- Negotiate robust contracts and deliver on savings targets whilst minimising exposure to risk within the procurement function.
- Manage a suite of NEC subcontracts across projects
- Build and manage relationships with suppliers to enhance savings and optimise the procurement process.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering savings and managing risks in the rail industry.
- Evidence of handling large project spends and managing large projects simultaneously.
- Experience with NEC subcontracts in a rail or construction environment
- The ability to communicate with clarity to all stakeholders, adapting your approach to suit your audience.
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Extensive influence over procurement strategy at a world leading organisation.
- Exposure to significant project spends and therefore incredible savings opportunities.
- The chance to work with leading figures in construction procurement on a daily basis.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Construction Procurement, CAPEX, London, Rail Procurement, M&E, Degree, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Procurement Manager, Stakeholder Management