Global FM Category Manager - Best-in-Class
Global FM Category Manager - Best-in-Class - Procurement & Strategic Sourcing - FTSE 100 Manufacturing Giant - £55-65k + Car + Bonus + Benefits - London
Due to colossal expansion this global Manufacturing giant is urgently seeking an ambitious Procure-ment professional to drive the £300m+ FM & Real Estate categories towards best-in-class. ?The suc-cessful applicant will join as Global FM Category Manager and be given one-to-one training to grow into Global Category Leader within 12-18 months, either in FM or other categories.
As Global FM? Category Manager you will:-
* Strategically manage £Multi-Million procurement categories across a wide variety of FM spend areas including but not limited to Building & Engineering Services, Architectural De-sign & Consultancy Services, Real Estate, Security, Lift Maintenance etc
* Face off with senior stakeholders including Board-level, winning crucial buy-in for far-reaching procurement programmes
* Manoeuvre skilfully within the matrix environment, enjoying the exposure this allows
* Secure significant commercial benefits for the Firm, including but not limited to cost savings
* Be a key figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the overall business
* Significant procurement, strategic sourcing and category management experience, with a CV that demonstrates impressive commercial achievements
* The ambition and skill to reach Procurement Directorship within 3 years
* Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential - the Procurement experience is more important)
If you are a progressive procurement expert looking for big global spends, autonomous owner-ship of procurement strategy and successive promotions, this aggressively expanding FTSE 100 company is offering you a great career move.
To apply and find out more please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Procurement, FM, Indirect, Construction, Engineering, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services, Real Estate Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure