Indirect Procurement Manager - Marketing
Indirect Procurement Manager - Marketing Focus - Pharmaceutical £50,000 - London
A hugely successful Pharmaceutical brand is looking to expand their procurement team due to growth. This is an indirect procurement role; however its main focus is within Marketing.
Reporting into the Global Head of Indirects, the successful candidate will have the autonomy in role to make strategic decisions on the organisations procurement strategy.
The Indirect Procurement Manager will:-
- Work the full end to end procurement process from the initial market research stage, carrying out full tenders all the way through to following up with suppliers to ensure that they are keeping to your set out terms and conditions
- Handle large levels of indirect spend and make strategic procurement decision that bring the best value to the company rather than just focusing on the lowest cost
- Engage with stakeholders from all levels both within the business and externally, many of which are of senior level
- Manage mainly the Marketing category, however covering areas within IT, HR and Professional Services
The Indirect Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- A background of indirect buying experience, must be including some Marketing procurement experience
- Full end to end category exposure
- Degree ( or equivalent) or MCIPS/CIPS is preferred, however not essential
This is an exciting opportunity for an indirect procurement specialist looking to take the next step in their career and get their foot in the door of a global organisation. The successful candidate would look at promotion to a Head of Category position within the first 12 - 18 months dependent on performance, with opportunity to move cross - category too.
For more information regarding this role, please apply via this jobsite or email Emily directly at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words:- Procurement, Marketing, Indirects, HR, Professional Services, IT, Hardware, Software, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, London, Reading, Slough, Windsor, Staines, Surrey, Berkshire, Middlesex, Buyer, Procurement Manager, Category Manager, Procurement Specialist