Procurement Analyst - Financial Services
Procurement Analyst - Global Financial Services Firm
Location - Amsterdam
Salary - €40k-€50k + Excellent Benefits
Reference - 1708-22.1
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
A global financial services firm are looking to expand their European procurement team and are in need of an experienced procurement analyst to support their continuously growing function. This is an excellent opportunity for those in the early stages of their procurement career who are looking to develop themselves in a global organization. You should have an excellent grasp of spend management and data analysis and be able to effectively present reports through Excel and PowerPoint.
As procurement Analyst for this international organization you will be responsible for the accurate reporting of Analysis on Spend and Savings for the organization across their indirect spend areas. Reporting directly into the Head of Procurement you will be regularly engaging with senior stakeholders of the business. As part of the company culture, on top of your analytical skills, you will be required to demonstrate excellent soft skills in communication and senior management interaction.
Key skills required for the Procurement Analyst:-
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint to analyse data and create detailed reports
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast paced, global organization
- Conducting market research, contract compliance reviews and ad-hoc problem solving where appropriate
- Proven background in a Procurement Analytics or Business Analysis
- Strong academic background with a minimum 2:1 Degree in relevant business studies or mathematics
- Self-starter - must have energy, confidence and ability to identify savings opportunities.
If you have previous experience in Procurement and/or Business Analysis with a notable blue-chip organization and are looking to further develop your career in an outstanding global business than this is an excellent opportunity for you. If you believe you have the required skills and background to take on this challenging opportunity please send in your CV to Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk