Global Category Specialist- Esteemed Charity -£45k
Global Category Specialist - Esteemed Not-For-Profit - Central London - £45k + Benefits - Large-Scale Transformation Project
Recognised globally for their philanthropic impact, leading charitable organisation seeks an ambitious Category Specialist to enter their newly-transformed procurement function.
Working out of their Global HQ, the successful individual will be tackling projects across various categories including, HR, Travel, IT, Legal, Insurance & Tax whilst taking advantage of the firm's recent strategy to implement Global Category Management. With further investment on the horizon, this position has a natural path for progression into management as the procurement function continues its expansion.
Global Category Specialist Responsibilities:
- Engaging cross-functionally with various business units to develop strategic category plans across indirect categories
- Strategically source new suppliers, managing the full end-to-end tender process to maximise savings and create value within the function
- Liaising with global stakeholders to ensure the consistent expansion of the procurement function
- Creating and implementing innovative ideas for the long and short-term development of the function
Global Category Specialist Requirements:
- Involvement in managing large spends across direct or indirect categories with a proven track record of generating savings and creating value in a function
- Experience strategically sourcing new suppliers and managing the full end-to-end tender process
- Strong experience drafting and managing contracts with existing and new suppliers
- CIPS and Degree qualified (desirable) achieving a 2.1 or equivalent
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsZI@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement