Procurement Manager -Outsourcing
Procurement Manager -Outsourcing - Global Tech Conglomerate - Central London - £40,000 - £60,000
One of the world's leading technology organisations is looking for an excellent procurement specialist to join their ever- expanding procurement function to head up their Outsourcing services spends.
You would be joining an award winning procurement function with a pro-active and forward thinking mind-set, learning from the very best procurement professionals the industry has to offer.
The Procurement Manager for Outsourcing will need to:-
- Head up a team of procurement professionals, sharing with them your procurement skills and knowledge to help them grow and meet targets in role
- Complete the full cradle to grave procurement process from initial market research stages through to supplier relationship management
- Manage and plan effective procurement strategy for the Outsourcing category, a core area for the business with a £Multi-million spend
- Engage with a range of stakeholders externally and internally from junior to director levels to ensure all are fully bought in to any changes made to procurement strategy
The Procurement Manager for Outsourcing will need to have:-
- A degree (or equivalent) / MCIPS or CIPS
- A strong background in either Outsourcing, HR or IT procurement
- A track record of spend and savings, presented on CV
- An engaging personality
This is a very strategic position for a pro-active and forward thinking individual, who wants to progress through the business to more senior positions. This particular position has a select path of progression to Senior Procurement manager within 12 - 18 months.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, Marketing Procurement, Market Data, buying, purchasing, ATL & BTL Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure