A new opportunity has arisen to join a Global Manufacturing Company based in Swindon. As Procurement Analyst, you will support my client in management and mitigation of supplier financial risk due to Brexit impact.
As part of a established team, you will help to support and develop the future of my clients risk and financial management. A key member of the team this role will support buyers to ensure any risk to supply has been fully evaluated.
- Process Development,
- Analysis and Reporting
- Escalation of Supplier Management
- Analyse supplier risk in line with brexit across approx 250 suppliers
- financial reporting on data
- Product/ disaster recovery
- Analysing large amounts of data & manipulating in Excel
- Proven ability of interpreting financial reports and identifying the key issues
- Influencing and managing people in a constructive way
- Confident communicator
- Able to create and deliver presentations to all levels
- Ability to travel within the UK and Europe often at short notice
- Ability to implement processes to manage supplier risk
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 plus package