IT Procurement Specialist - London
IT Procurement Specialist - £50k inc. Package - 12 Month - Global Corporation - West London
A global corporation seeks an innovative Procurement Specialist to be involved in procurement initiatives with specific focus on broadcast, media, and IT technology spend areas across EMEA. The Procurement Specialist will contribute to a team responsible for sourcing and procurement activities, with a focus on client management, category management, and IT technical solutions. The role is a 12 month contract. The successful candidate will think strategically with the ability to communicate effectively.
This is an outstanding opportunity with possible extension of contract available for the successful applicant. The role advocates strategic thinking within a close team with good relationships spanning throughout the corporation, with the chance to build teams through recognising and rewarding the achievements of others within developmental opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the Procurement Specialist:
- Manage indirect spends in IT procurement mainly based in Europe.
- Perform external market research and supplier pre-qualification activities.
- Interact and influence stakeholders across the business.
- Maintain knowledge of market trends in broadcast, media and IT technology space.
- Source initiatives, including market assessments, bid strategies, for commodity groupings.
- Create further opportunities within the Business Units for market knowledge and product expertise.
- Conduct management analysis, supplier performance analysis, and will be responsible for identifying and capturing cost savings.
Required Qualities and Skills for Procurement Specialist:
- Degree educated: preferably receiving a 2:1 honours.
- Experience in end-to-end procurement preferably in IT procurement.
- Professional certification, completed or in process, of studying for CIPs qualification.
- Good communication skills with the ability to persuade, listen, and ask questions.
- Beneficial to have fluency in English and one other regional language.
To capitalise on this opportunity to further success, please contact me at:
Keywords: Sourcing specialist, Global, Broadcast, Media, IT, Technology, Degree, Communication, Finance, Procurement Industry, Negotiations, EMEA, CIPS, Europe, International Procurement.