Facilities Procurement Manager - Public Sector
Facilities Procurement Manager - Public Sector - London - £40-50k
Job Type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious procurement professional with public sector experience to join a transforming local authority in London. The role offers fast-track career progression and exposure to setting and executing procurement strategy in the Facilities category. The ideal candidate will look to drive the function forwards utilising best practise and innovative approaches and have a passion for professional development and career progression.
Facilities Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Influence and execute the end-to-end procurement strategy within the Facilities space and other indirect categories.
- Utilise robust OJEU compliant contracts to delivery procurement goals within the Facilities category and wider procurement function.
- Drive transformation through the deployment of operational best practise and innovative approaches to departmental problems.
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- End-to-end Public Sector procurement experience
- Experience within the Facilities category and across other indirects.
- Strong understanding of OJEU procurement
- Strong stakeholder engagement capability
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong commercial acumen to drive cost savings across the FM category.
Why apply for the role?
- A great opportunity for fast-tracked career progression
- A generous starting salary for candidates at any level with the right category expertise
- The chance to have an impact within an established procurement function
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, OJEU, Public Sector, Facilities, FM, Fleet, Transport, Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, London, Degree, Manager, Savings, Stakeholder Engagement, Stakeholder Management, Commercial