FTSE100 - Global Marketing Procurement
1 day left
- Full Time
*Greenfield opportunity* - FTSE100 - Global Marketing Procurement Manager - £50,000 + Package - London
A FTSE100 organisation has gone through a global re-org whereby they are centralising all global procurement practices out of London. As a result of this they are looking for an excellent Marketing Procurement Specialist to join their industry leading team.
Covering a mixture of ATL and BTL spends; this role will encompass the full cradle to grave procurement process from the initial market research stage right through the tender process to following up with suppliers.
The role will also include:-
- Planning excellent procurement strategy alongside the Head of Marketing Procurement
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders form junior level up to board level , keeping them fully up to date on the new set out procurement strategy for the business
The Marketing Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- Full end to end procurement experience
- Excellent background within Marketing procurement
- A degree (or equivalent) / MCIPS is preferred
- A keen interest to progress within this FTSE30 organisation
This incredible opportunity will launch the successful candidate into a fast-paced, global career, managing the full Marketing Procurement spend for this £Multi-Billion organisation.
The Marketing Procurement Specialist will be interacting directly with Executive-level managers to drive the business forward, with clear career progression opportunities within 12 - 18 months.
For more information, email an up-to-date CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Category Manager, Career Development, Indirect, Manager, Retail, Procurement Manager, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Indirect Manager, FTSE100, Degree, Senior Procurement, London, CIPS, Retail, Stakeholder Engagement, EMEA, Global
Apply for FTSE100 - Global Marketing Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly