Indirect Procurement Buyer - London - £55000
Finance Procurement Buyer - £55k + Additional Package and Bonus - London
A lucrative procurement opportunity in a global investment bank with leadership throughout the industry. Working with this country can offer you an exciting and truly global career whilst serving and helping clients in both mature and emerging markets. You will provide clients with financial procurement solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. The role offers the buyer massive potential to expand their career into multi-award-winning offices.
Key Responsibilities of the Procurement Buyer:
- Defining strategic Procurement approaches for the expense and finance categories
- Management of risk in the company's supply chain
- Providing colleagues and internal clients with expert advice and guidance to enable them to maximize the benefits from supplier management, contractualisation, and Procurement process
- Coordinating with Group Procurement to leverage Global supplier relationships
- Responsibility for Procurement projects across all of the UK
- Influencing stakeholders in parts of the UK Group that currently has no Procurement support.
- Participating in strategic developments that impact the category or function
Required Qualities and Skills for Procurement Buyer:
- Key participation in Procurement projects
- Financial Services exposure is an advantage
- Degree/ Post-graduate qualified or equivalent
- Advantageous to have practice in Procurement tools i.e. Ariba/Ivalua
- Target driven motivated individual who enjoys a challenge and overall success
- Familiarity with Category Management/Strategic Sourcing process is an advantage
To capitalise on this opportunity to further success, please contact me at:
Keywords: Finance Procurement Buyer, Senior Buyer, Global, Broadcast, Media, IT, Technology, Degree, Communication, Finance, Procurement Industry, Negotiations, EMEA, CIPS, Europe, International Procurement, London, Expenses, Banking, Procurement Solutions.