Interim Procurement Analyst
- Full Time
Public Sector client recruiting for an Interim Procurement Analyst to develop, establish and maintain strategies for the delivery and continuous improvement of the services deliver by the supplier in the Contingent Labour Contract and other contracts where applicable.
- To adopt an innovative and creative approach to developing, establishing and maintaining strategies for the delivery and continuous improvement of the services delivered under these contracts in line with good practice, Council policies and budgetary constraints and to develop the service arrangements to reflect value for money
- Working directly to Assistant Director to lead on the review of all benchmarking activity across the division as well as designing, create and provide performance reports to improve supplier relationship including cost management, ensuring value for money and efficiencies to be gained through better contract management
- To undertake research and to collate data relevant to planning future procurement's working directly to Assistant Director
- To manage Central Contracts register including the use of eprocurement e.g. InTend.
- To report and interface with suppliers on a 'day to day' basis ensuring that the
- Contracted governance model is implemented and adhered to by the supplier
- To provide analytical support to the Division and analyse raw data to provide monthly and quarterly expenditure and Transparency of Spend reports to Senior Management team meetings. This will include analysing data from financial packages and sourcing benchmarking data and category profiles across all categories to aid in the development of the procurement forward plan and procurement strategy as well as measuring and reporting on supplier's costs, benefits and performance against SLA's and Contracts
- To develop maintain and generate quarterly procurement performance reports to be included in the council balanced scorecard on performance monitoring with the focus on ensuring that the authority meets changes in legislation and good practice.
Apply for Interim Procurement Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly