My client is a global distributor and very much market leaders in their industry. They are look for an Export Coordinator to join their International Trade team because of growth and because they are keen to explore new markets. Role to be based in Staffordshire.
My client is a global distributor and very much market leaders in their industry. They are look for someone to join their International Trade team because of growth and because they are keen to explore new markets.
This role encompasses both operations and business development as they require someone who will also spot new commercial opportunities.
This client is more than happy to invest in this Export Coordinator especially when it comes to training and development as they are looking for people who want to build a long term career. Role to based in Staffordshire.
The Export Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Process orders accurately, from order receipt through to delivery in line with Company processes and agreed timescales.
- Liaise with suppliers and shipping lines to ensure timely despatch to meet customer delivery deadlines.
- Generation of accurate shipping documents.
- Support regional Business Development Managers in developing business.
- Prepare and issue quotations and proformas direct to customer or regional Business Development Manager.
- Ensure all leads are followed up effectively and promptly.
- Ensure that export documentation is correct and complete to ensure that orders are delivered without customs delays.
- Support the Customer Services Team in maintaining excellent relationships with our national and international customer base.
- Manage customers who operate on Letters of Credit.
- Ensure that customer questions and queries are answered promptly and necessary actions are coordinated.
- Participate in Research & Development of new markets.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
£24,000 - £26,000 + benefits.