2 days left
- Full Time
A multinational business based in Doncaster are currently looking to recruit a Category Buyer into their expanding purchasing and department. Reporting to the global purchasing manager this position is one where you can gain exposure to the multi-national business and develop as a purchasing professional.
With offices based globally, the business bases it UK operations out of the Doncaster office with a supplying to UK and European manufacturing functions.
This business have a very good reputation within their field and are looking to take on a further Category buyer to add to the growing purchasing and procurement department.
Job description for the Category Buyer
- Preparation of budget for given categories
- Support the wider department when needed
- Proactive approach to new product development
- Working collaboratively with the product managers
- Supplier development and reviews
- Total ownership of your given supply base
Candidate profile for the ideal Category Buyer
- Must have worked within manufacturing and purchasing
- Ability to adapt to fast pace manufacturing environment
- Experience using a purchasing system such as Sage, SAP, or Oracle
- Intermediate or advanced Excel
- Strong internal communicator
- Ability to influence external stakeholders
Salary is depending on experience - £30-35k