NPI Sourcing Buyer
1 day left
- Full Time
The NPI Sourcing Buyer role is pivotal to the ongoing growth of my client and they are looking for an individual who can add value to the business. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with aspirations to maintain its stamp on the market and improve turnover year on year.
Based in South Yorkshire, with over 40 years experience in their market, and with goals to continue to grow this really is an exciting opportunity to join this organisation. Our client has plans to maintain an already dominant position in the market and grow their hold further into 2018.
As the NPI Sourcing Buyer some of your key activities will include:
* Managing stock levels on approx. 5000+ lines.
* Forecasting demand and ensuring stock levels meet expected sales levels allowing for variable lead times
* Build strong supplier relationships both at home and overseas with a view to improving quality and reducing costs
* Looking for profit improvement opportunities
* Identification of new products and bringing to market through supplier negotiations
* Sourcing suppliers to promote own label products
* Raising and expediting orders and managing
Ideally the successful candidate for this position NPI Sourcing Buyer will ideally have:
- A purchasing background within fast moving consumer goods.
- An ability to manage a high sku base
- Achievements relating to Supplier rationalisation
- Good exposure to Far East/EU sourcing
- The ability to work quickly under pressure
A competitive salary and the ability to become part of a growing organisation.