ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FM SOURCING - LEEDS - £70k
PROCUREMENT - ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FM SOURCING - ICONIC FTSE 100 - LONDON - £60 - £70k + PACKAGE
Due to exponential growth this market leading FMCG major has an urgent requirement for an FM Procurement expert to join as Assistant Director. The successful applicant will enjoy executive level stakeholder interaction, a global greenfield environment and a collaborative team ethos.
The Assistant Director - FM Sourcing will:-
- Spearhead complex deals across Real Estate & Facilities Management categories (M&E, HVAC, Building Maintenance, Cleaning, Catering, Waste Management etc)
- Design and implement innovative category and sourcing strategies to ensure that Procurement plays a valuable part in the firm's aggressive expansion
- Mentor and manage and experienced FM procurement specialist, helping them with their internal development and coaching them in best-practice procurement
- Potential to be promoted to Procurement Director within 2 years
In order to be successful in your application you must have:-
- Significant procurement and sourcing experience across Real Estate, FM & Property categories
- An impressive track record of progression within your procurement and sourcing career to date
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
If you are an experienced procurement specialist looking for a Global greenfield environment in a major Blue Chip company where you can gain successive promotions over the next 5 years, this could be a fantastic career move for you.
To apply please submit your CV through this forum or email jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Facilities Management, FM, Real Estate, Property, Contract Drafting, Negotiation, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, Buying, Purchasing, Professional