Senior Generalist Procurement Manager
Senior Procurement Manager - Indirect Generalist -Global Market leading FMCG - London - £75,000 - 85,000 + Package
This market leading and innovative FMCG seeks a senior indirect procurement generalist to lead strategic growth across their UK & I remit.
Having gone through a period of significant change and transformation, this globally renowned brand are changing their market approach, leading to an innovative and diverse procurement function. This role will be to act as the 'face of procurement' and the business are offering a significant package and progression plans to secure the right person.
Procurement Category Manager Role profile:
- Managing a spend of in excess of £50 million
- Deliver and proactively build robust strategies for digital marketing procurement and deliver breakthrough results
- Work closely with the procurement team, senior stakeholders and continuously seek to improve value
- Within the category management framework, develop, build and maintain supplier engagement through appraisal, performance monitoring to ensure business objectives are met
Procurement related experience required:
- At least two years of Indirect Category Management, ideally with a specific understanding of marketing procurement
- A full understanding of the cradle to grave procurement process including contract drafting and negotiation
- Degree level education (or equivalent) CIPS membership is ideal however will look at candidates who are currently working towards this
- The communication skills and passion to ensure that procurement is perceived as a positive within a business
This is a stand-out opportunity to step into a globally renowned business leading the market within their space and develop a greenfield function. This business will be relying on their senior procurement manager to guide the business through a period of strategic change.
If interested in finding out more please send a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect, marketing, strategic sourcing, FMCG, global, consumer goods, London, degree, cips