Procurement Performance Manager
Procurement Performance Manager - Global Manufacturing Firm
Salary - $90k-$100k + Bonus & benefits
Location - Houston, TX
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Reference - 1708-38.1
Following recent major transformations and huge forecasted growth to the procurement organization, this leading manufacturing firm are looking to hire a Procurement Performance Manager to be responsible for the definition and deployment of the strategies and initiatives to drive and support the growth of the procurement business. The Procurement Performance Manager will work closely with the Procurement Leadership and C-suite executives to enable them to make critical decisions on projects to ensure the success of the procurement teams.
This position will act as a critical bridge to support communications between procurement and other business units, requiring excellent analytical and financial acumen and ability to work as a self-starter within a transforming organization.
Additional responsibilities of the Procurement Performance Manager will include:
- Develop and manage strategies to improve 3rd party spend in North America
- Provide clear analytics and reports to Procurement Leadership to support on project prioritization decisions
- Provide financial performance analysis of key procurement projects
- Manage key internal stakeholder relationships and develop partnerships with finance and transformation teams
Key skills required for the Procurement Performance Manager:
- Proven experience in highly analytical role driving performance strategies within a multinational corporate environment
- Experienced in driving strategy deployment within a transforming organization
- Previous experience in Consulting or Change Management highly desired
- Strong understanding of corporate organizations, matrix structures and managing a diverse stakeholder base
- Excellent analytical acumen with in-depth knowledge of office suites and additional tools for finance and analytics
- Bachelor degree required and additional MBA or qualifications highly desirable
As the Procurement Performance Manager you will be taking up a critical role in the team with the aim of ensuring the continued growth and success of the procurement organization, directly supporting the Head of Procurement and with direct engagement with C-Suite executives. If you have the finance and analytics background and experience and driving business performance than this is an excellent opportunity for you to prove your skills in a rapidly growing organization.
To apply for the role please send your Resume to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or Apply with your Resume to link above.
Please note: only applications with a Resume will be considered for the position.