Procurement Manager (Facilities Management) - £60K
Procurement Manager - Facilities Management
1st Executive are currently working with an Internationally recognised Facilities Management company who as part of their on-going growth have a requirement for a Procurement Manager - FM to work on a number of projects in London.
Working in the position of Procurement Manager you will play a key role in the on-going delivery and savings across the FM category on a number of high profile new build contracts. This role will see you work closely with the Head of Procurement whilst also developing long term relationships with both clients and suppliers.
Reporting to a Head of Procurement, manage assigned categories to ensure short and long term value through formulation and implementation of category sourcing strategies to achieve the business objectives and/or the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
The candidate will be working covering the category focus of Hard & Soft FM within the sectors of Healthcare, Education, Social Housing and Local Authorities.
The core duties & responsibilities are:-
- Generate transparency for all allocated categories through a Category Management process
- Own the overall Category plan ensuring business unit demand requirements and supply constraints are captured.
- Work with business leads to formulate and implement category sourcing and supplier negotiation strategies
- Lead and structure market research in connection with upcoming RFPs and short listing of suppliers
- Negotiation and subsequent Downstream Contract Management of Contracts
- Monitor contracts and supplier performance
- Hard and Soft FM category expertise
- Proven track record of delivery
- Strong client & stakeholder engagement skills
- Dynamic forward thinking individual with a commercial approach to procurement
- Experience within Healthcare or Education sector
- End-to-end procurement process
This is an exciting time to join the business and for the successful applicant is the opportunity to further your career within the FM procurement space.