Software Procurement Manager | World Leading IT Firm | Wimbledon, London
This internationally recognised company is championing the forefront of the IT industry, and is looking for a brand-new Software Procurement Manager to spearhead this category area. Based in very impressive London offices, you will be an integral part of the leadership team reporting to the Head of Procurement. This role has been created due to vast growth within the business, and is vital to developing and raising the profile and skill set of the Procurement Function across the wider business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for defining and implementing category strategy and sourcing plans to be executed across the software category area
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that functional best practice is maintained within software category
- Being the category owner for software Procurement and ensure that proactive regular reviews of business wide strategies are happening as part of the wider Procurement Exec Team
- A broad range of IT category knowledge, particularly in software licensing deals
- Good understanding of vendors, suppliers and commercial models for the software space
- Ability to network and influence senior stakeholders in the business
- Can demonstrate previous senior Procurement leadership role and management of a team
- Experience of change management, both leading this and being part of a wider team
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a procurement professional with strong category management experience within IT software and technology then this role could be for you. This business holds a prestigious reputation as a brand and is proud of retaining and developing its people as the Procurement function continues to evolve and grow. Please get in touch with an updated CV and we can discuss this wonderful opportunity further.