Rail Procurement Manager - £70k
Rail Procurement Manager - Midlands - Leading Construction Giant- £70k + Excellent Package
Job Type: Permanent
This prestige name in the construction industry are seeking an ambitious and driven Senior Procurement Manager who can move into a Procurement Lead role inside of two years. The role offers the opportunity to establish strategy, drive procurement and control spends of over £1bn in critical projects across the rail and construction categories. The high profile project will involve considerable stakeholder engagement, both within the organisation and with external contractors, to ensure delivery of this rail construction programme.
Senior Procurement Manager Responsibilities
- Drive procurement for the project which will cover rail, civils and earth work, managing spends in excess of £1bn
- Work collaboratively with external partners to ensure successful project delivery and minimise risk across your large & complex remit.
- Ensure the early contractor involvement is managed effectively, communicate clearly and outline procurement strategy across the project.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Direct procurement experience within the rail industry strongly preferred
- Civils procurement pedigree
- A demonstrably collaborative approach to large procurement projects
- Degree (or equivalent) preferred
- The chance to manage capital project spends in excess of £1bn on a high profile project.
- Work for an organisation that values and recognises talent and ambition
- The chance to be promoted to a Procurement Lead within 18 months to 2 years
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Rail Procurement, Construction Procurement, CAPEX, Capital Projects, Project Procurement, Midlands, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Degree, Procurement Manager