Want to be a Commercial Director in a forward thinking public sector organisation - with a gross annual budget in excess of £126m.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation and be part of the senior leadership team.
As the world around us is changing, this organisation is restructuring their approach to their businesses whilst preparing to operate and expand outside of the European Union.
We are looking for a Commercial Director to support the delivery of their ambitious strategy, change agenda and improve the services it gets from the supplier base in excess of £95m per annum.
* Lead the delivery of a commercial transformation plan over the next 12 months as set out in the Commercial Capability Review.
* Ensuring that the organisation has the commercial capability and capacity, both in the Procurement team as well as in the wider organisation, including the teams responsible for effective contract management.
* You will be accountable for re-energising and developing the team to ensure there is capability and capacity to deliver value for money in bought-in services.
* As the Commercial Director you will provide commercial leadership to ensure that the Procurement team provide a high quality and professional service that supports the organisation in delivering its strategy.
* The post holder will be instrumental in advising, shaping and driving delivery of the Commercial Capability review including; refreshing the companies Commercial strategy, updating the Commercial roadmap, reviewing the Commercial processes and systems to ensure they are effective and efficient for customers and procurement, developing and prioritising work based on the procurement pipeline
* You will build strong relationships and engage with senior stakeholders to establish relationships with the business and lead good commercial practice in all areas of the company.
* You must be MCIPS Qualified.
* You must have led commercial transformation within the public sector.
* Must have recently held a senior commercial position within a central government organisation.