Senior Buyer: Indirect - Cambridge - £350/day
Interim - Senior Buyer - Indirect Procurement - Cambridge/Hertfordshire - £350/day
This international, luxury consumer goods brand seeks an indirect procurement specialist to help drive procurement transformation towards 'best in class' procurement on an initial 3 month basis. You will have the opportunity to take complete ownership of HR, Facilities, Marketing categories and a challenging, dynamic global procurement portfolio. If successful in the role, the client is open to looking at employing the successful candidate from an interim to permanent position.
- Utilise your specialist procurement knowledge and market intelligence to source and manage the end to end procurement lifecycle for IT, HR, Facilities, Marketing and Professional Services.
- Manage a procurement profile across various geographical locations across the EMEA region
- Interact and engage with a global supplier network, rationalise suppliers where necessary and offer innovation and forward thinking strategies to the procurement team
Procurement Background & Key Skills:
- You will have the opportunity to manage a complex multi-million portfolio for the for IT, HR, Facilities, Marketing and Professional Services
- Exposure to a global network of suppliers that will give you the opportunity to improve your strategic sourcing and negotiation skills
- Rapid career progression and the opportunity to work with autonomy in the role where you will potentially have ownership of you own sub-categories
To apply and find out more information send a copy of your CV to Olivia at:
Key Words: Procurement, Indirect, IT, HR, Facilities, Marketing, Professional Services, UK, EMEA, Senior Buyer, Full Procurement Lifecycle, Cambridge, Bedfordshire, Luton, Hertfordshire