VP, Group Procurement Transformation
Procurement Transformation Vice President - Global FTSE 100 - London - £150,000 - 180,000 + Car + Shares + Bonus
Aggressively growing FTSE 100 brand seeks an outstanding Procurement professional to support and partner with their Group CPO in a broad global "Vice President" role, leading and coordinating strategy, transformation and procurement performance initiatives across the global business.
This role will see you manage a best in-class team (c. 100) in a matrix structure across a number of regions (e.g. EMEA and BRICS), whilst managing a global multi-billion pound spend. My client are looking for a strategic thinker and skilled negotiator, coupled with strong commercial acumen who has successfully led a number transformational procurement programmes. My client are looking to groom this individual to be a successor to the group CPO (managing a team of c. 500 people globally).
Procurement Transformation Vice President role overview:-
* Lead & co-ordinate procurement strategy across indirect & direct categories globally, taking a 2-5 year view on the optimal sourcing approach
* Partner with the Global CPO to benchmark the c.100 strong procurement team under your remit, designing & implementing strategy to upskill the team
* Accountability for supplier selection and negotiation through the team
* Setting the strategic direction in the way the team develops its strategic supplier relationships
* An ambitious individual that has progressed rapidly within leading FTSE 100 organisations, ideally working within multiple businesses to understand best-in-class
* Results driven, strategic sourcing and commercially focussed individual
* Strong experience of driving a multi located global team to deliver significant P&L impact through strategic sourcing
* Experience in driving change programmes both internally and externally
* Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred, though not essential
To find out more, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, IT Procurement, IT Strategy Definition, Global Sourcing, IT Transformation, Change Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Supplier Relationship Management, IT Sourcing, People Management, Strategic Sourcing
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure