Category Manager - Interim
Procurement Category Lead - Interim - 3 Month Contract - HR/Professional Services - £500/day - London
A Global FTSE30 is looking for an excellent procurement professional to come in and set up their HR/Professional Services category strategy from scratch.
This organisation is currently going through an exciting transformation programme to their procurement function and are looking for an excellent interim wanting a new challenge.
Salary: £500 / Day + Expenses
The Interim Customer Incentives Procurement Role Will Include:-
- Leading the Customer Incentives project for the brand image of the organisation
- Championing a full 'cradle to grave' process, including researching the market, running full tenders and following up with suppliers to ensure they are keeping to the contract terms and conditions
- Engaging with the team and executives to deliberate and set out strategy for the Customer Incentives category at the best possible quality, meanwhile driving value into the business
The Interim Marketing Procurement Manager will need to have:-
- Strong end to end procurement experience across HR/Professional Services
- An excellent knowledge of building category strategy
- An engaging and driven personality, able to communicate effectively with the key stakeholders of the business
- A degree / MCIPS/CIPS is preferred
To take advantage of this opportunity, please send an up to date copy of your CV to JOBGS@BRAMWITHCONSULTING.CO.UK
Key Words:- Procurement, Marketing, Advertising, Sales, Category Manager, Interim, Contract, Procurement Manager, MCIPS, FMCG, Degree