Procurement Manager - Consultancy Servs
2 days left
- Full Time
Global Sourcing Manager, Greenfield Indirects - £30bn+ FTSE 10 Giant - West London - £40,000 - 50,000 + Bonus
Consistently voted into the Times' 25 Best Big Companies to Work For, this cash rich FTSE 10 conglomerate has an outstanding reputation for providing varied and rewarding careers, as well as opportunities for international secondment and global relocation.
Now this Blue Chip enterprise is seeking a passionate and up-and-coming Procurement specialist to join at Junior Management grade, quickly earn a reputation as a high-performer and progress towards Senior Procurement Management & Directorship (estimated timeline is 18 months per promotion). Progression routes remain open, but Procurement encourages diagonal promotions into other Procurement categories to upskill team members (including indirects & directs).
As Global Sourcing Manager, Greenfield Indirects you will:-
- Challenge the status quo and collaborate with a highly intelligent Procurement community to deliver a step-change in Group-wide performance
- Initiate new relationships with an executive stakeholder community to place Procurement firmly in the driving seat and bring value to untapped spend categories, thus helping evolve Procurement beyond a 'cost-cutter' into a powerful agent for business growth
- Fully own high-value sub-categories and complex cross-border projects, skilfully managing the cradle-to-grave Procurement process from gathering & scoping stakeholders' requirements through to ITT, RFQ/RFP, contract negotiation & award, and supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Embrace the fast-moving pace of this complex organisation, manoeuvring potential tensions and engaging with stakeholders from varying cultures
- Outstanding track record within your early Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management career to date, achieving impressive deliverables from cost savings to risk mitigation to establishing strategic supplier relationships
- Stepping quickly from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager within a short space of time
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred though not essential)
- Charisma, persuasiveness and maturity
If you're a hungry Procurement Specialist / Senior Buyer looking to step up into a challenging global position, this renowned FTSE 10 player is offering you a brilliant career opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, strategic buying, Indirects, Directs, Professional Services, Marketing, Financial Services, Consultancy, Contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, strategic procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Procurement Manager - Consultancy Servs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly