Assistant Director, Marketing & Indirect Sourcing
1 day left
- Full Time
Assistant Director, Marketing & Indirect Sourcing - Tier 1 Financial Services Brand - Centralised Procurement Function - London or Manchester + Home Working - £55,000 - 70,000 + Car + Bonus
Despite the established brand, £25bn+ revenues and 200,000 employees, this Global FTSE 30 firm has a surprisingly underdeveloped Procurement function - but this is changing. With a colossal centralisation journey underway, the Firm are seeking a passionate procurement expert to join at Assistant Director rank and play a pivotal part in their journey.
The Assistant Director, Marketing & Indirect Sourcing will take the lead on a pipeline of new deals across Non-IT categories including but not limited to Advertising, PR, Sponsorship, Brand & Communications, Professional Services, Consultancy and HR. The procurement projects will be highly complex, so the Firm requires a commercially savvy and informed Sourcing expert with strong Project Management skills.
Broader responsibilities include:-
- Leading the Procurement function into new and innovative areas to raise their profile and reinforce best practice
- Influencing strategy development & implementation for key spend categories across Marketing & Indirects
- Initiating and executing high level procurement and strategic sourcing projects to drive value and deliver £ Multi-Million cost savings
- Mentoring and coaching more junior Procurement & Sourcing team members, assisting their development as you in turn grow towards Procurement Directorship
- Ensuring the value of supplier management is understood within these high-profile categories to maximise value beyond the pre-contract procurement phases
Required candidate background:-
- Proven procurement, strategic sourcing & category management skills gained from a progressive procurement career within large FTSE 100 companies
- Marketing procurement category experience
- Impressive achievements detailed on CV, including cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, strategic vendor partnerships established etc
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This prestigious Blue Chip brand rarely goes to the external market for senior procurement hires, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving expert to join at an experienced level and progress within a collaborative and rewarding environment. The Firm has a generous flexible working policy and holiday allowance, so their new team member will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, HR Procurement, L&D Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Legal Services & Consultancy Procurement, Marketing Procurement, FM Procurement, Fleet Procurement, Logistics Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Assistant Director, Marketing & Indirect Sourcing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly