Strategic Procurement Manager - Engineering
UK Leading Construction Firm - Senior Procurement Manager - London - £65,000 - 75,000 + Package
Following some exciting recent growth, this already market leading firm are looking to expand their strategic procurement team by bringing in an experienced procurement manager with previous construction experience, ideally from an infrastructure background. With the recent announcement of a number of flagship projects in the London area and specifically within the rail sector, this role will provide limitless opportunity for growth and diversity, including location changes and the possibility of oversees projects.
Strategic Procurement Manager Profile:
- Manage and oversee all levels of buying and sub-contract buying, creating strategy that constantly pushes to make improvements in project savings
- Oversee projects spends reaching in excess of £600 million
- Liaising with regional buyers to negotiate bulk price agreements and managing the tendering processes for all sites.
- Improve Service level agreements already in place by the business and lias with suppliers and internal departments on these
Procurement Experience required for this role:
- Experience of working in a strategic management role within a large construction firm covering NEC sub-contracts and projects within civil engineering
- Knowledge of and show evidence of working on competitive tender processes for the procurement of direct materials
- Degree level education (or equivalent) with professional related qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure that company objectives are hit
This role presents the opportunity to work alongside a leading Head of Procurement and a cutting edge infrastructure team as well as leading flagship projects for this business.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role please apply through this domain or email a copy of an up to date CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, Construction, Engineering, Global, Strategic, Tendering, Sub-contracts, London, Degree, Cips