Global Category Manager - £100m+
1 day left
- Full Time
Global Category Manager - £100m+ Greenfield Indirects - Promotion to Procurement Directorship within 2 years - Global FTSE30 - Central OR West London - £50 - 70k + Excellent Benefits
This rapidly growing FTSE30 enterprise is seeking a high-achieving and ambitious Procurement expert to become Global Category Manager for a £100m+ greenfield spend portfolio and progress to Procurement Directorship within 2 years. The Firm's forward-thinking and "high-performance = high-reward" work style presents a very attractive proposition for qualified applicants.
As Global Category Manager you will:-
- Have autonomous ownership of green and brownfield procurement categories such as Financial and Advisory Services (Risk Consultancy, Audit, Tax etc), designing and implementing multi-year category strategies in the pursuit of best-in-class
- Engage with a senior stakeholder community up to and including the CFO, establishing and cultivating relationships to position procurement at the forefront of key business decisions and ventures
- Display an acute awareness of the business' priorities, which often go beyond mere cost-savings, being able to leverage wider commercial benefits for the Firm through risk mitigation, strategic vendor partnerships etc
- Skilfully manage the cradle to grave procurement process from requirements gathering & definition to ITT, RFP, RFQ, supplier and contract negotiation and award, supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Mentor junior procurement specialists, coaching and demonstrating best-practice procurement and category management
- Impressive procurement, strategic sourcing and category management career to date, quickly progressing from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager to Senior Procurement Manager within 5-10 years
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred but by no means essential
This iconic FTSE30 brand is offering a phenomenal opportunity to create a legacy within a largely untapped procurement category before progressing quickly to Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, Professional Services
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Global Category Manager - £100m+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly