Senior Buyer: Food & Ingredients - £45k +
Specialist Senior Buyer: Food & Ingredients- London/Middlesex - £45k + package
My client, a household name in the FMCG industry seeks a procurement professional with a experience in direct procurement with a focus on food categories. This FTSE100 major seeks a Senior Buyer capable of covering the UK and 5 European regions, managing a spend circa €60 million. You will work in the state of the art HQ for this international FMCG major, with fantastic opportunities to diversify across categories and internationally!
Responsibilities of Senior Buyer - Vegetables and Fresh Produce:
- Manage a complex Vegetables and Fresh Produce including vine handpicked tomatoes, lettuce, jersey royal potatoes, mushrooms, garlic and other produce to the value of €60 million
- Use your expertise, knowledge and commercial acumen of the market to deliver complex strategic sourcing projects across the UK and 5 European sites
- Work collaboratively within a team of 35 procurement specialists in the London HQ with opportunities to diversify across categories and international procurement opportunities
Procurement Background & Key Skills
- Expert knowledge of the strategic sourcing process with the ability within the ingredients, packaging or co-pack category with outstanding results delivering it to a fruitful completion ideally in the FMCG sector working for a blue chip organisation
- Enthusiasm for working in a collaborative team in a multinational, diverse and forward thinking team with experience handling a large multi-million pound spend
- A degree educated professional with outstanding analytical skills, an inquisitive mind and desire to succeed
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and to apply, send your CV to Olivia at:
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Packaging, Co-Packaging Purchasing, Ingredients, Senior Buyer, International Procurement, FMCG, Packaging, Food, Beverage, EMEA Procurement, Europe, London, CIPS, Degree, Strategic Sourcing, Manufacturing, Procurement Industry.