Procurement Manager: £400/day - OJEU (non IR35)
Interim - Procurement Manager - Household Name - £400/day - OJEU - Central London
This client, a household name seeks an Interim Procurement Manager (outside IR35) to join the business on an initial 3 month period. With a best in class procurement function with ambitions to aggressively grow to match the year on year growth of the business my client seeks a generalist within Professional Services, Facilities, IT, Fleet and many more with a spend of £50 million. The business seeks a strategic procurement professional who if successful delivers in the role will have the option to apply for the permanent role upon the end of this contract.
Responsibilities of Procurement Manager:
- You will create, develop and implement new and fresh procurement strategies across the following categories ICT, Corporate Services, Facilities and HR worth £50 million
- Work autonomously on a diverse range of complex tenders using OJEU and Non - OJEU procurement
- Opportunity to create, deliver and execute strategic commercial procurement initiatives in line with your vision
Procurement Background & Key Skills:
- Strong strategic background in the public sector with a proven track record of success developing and delivering procurement strategies within OJEU procurement
- Experience delivering procurement success in a change and transformation project
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders and finance directors in the company, and act as an influential voice to ensure procurement strategies and targets are consistently achieved.
If yes, for more information and to apply send your CV to Olivia at:-
Keywords:- Procurement, Procurement Manager, Public Sector Interim, Central London, Strategic, Management, Leadership, OJEU, Indirect, IT, HR, Professional Services, Facilities, Advisory Role, Creativity, Fresh, Innovative, Change, Transformation, Optimal Procurement, Greenfield Procurement.