Project Manager - Europe Wide
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager, to work for an industry leading FTSE 250 client. This role sits alongside the Procurement team, leading a variety of international projects at corporate, business unit and local level.
This is a high profile role within the business, focused on delivering significant value in a dynamic environment. Success will be determined by the quality of stakeholder engagement.
- The production of plans, documentation, and the provision of guidance for category and regional teams
- Ensuring communication is maintained between all stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle
- Ensuring all objectives are identified and achieved, and benefits realised from the implementation of the change
- Follow project life-cycle from initiation to completion using the in-house Procurement Project Methodology and to ensure adherence to agreed processes
- Developing long-term relationships with stakeholders at all areas of the business
- 6 years' experience working in a multi-project environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to operate in a dynamic, multi-cultural environment
- Fluent English (spoken and written) - knowledge of additional European languages is of benefit
This is a home based role, which will require c.2-3 days' travel throughout Europe occasionally America as well. Location is flexible throughout Europe, provided there is good access to an international airport. The Procurement HQ is located in Amsterdam.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading manufacturing company, offering long term progression, and a dynamic working environment.
Job reference: J10611