4 days left
- Full Time
Our client are currently looking for a CPC qualified Transport Manager with experience of running a large fleet of Tipper Wagons previously.
Family run Transport business offering a vast range of services to client's across of the north west.
- Responsible for the efficient planning and running of a large fleet of Tipper Wagons.
- The candidate would liaise with customers.
- Responsible for pricing work.
- Organising the removal of spoil from sites and the purchasing and delivery of aggregates.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills as well as a flexible approach are essential, with experience of managing a team.
- CPC Qualified.
- Previous experience of managing a large fleet of Tipper Wagons is essential
- Good customer-facing skills.
- Experience within recycling/aggregate distribution would be preferable.
Competitive salary of between £40,000 - £50,000.