Procurement Manager (NPD Projects) | Leading Global Technology Company | Wiltshire
This progressive project-focused Procurement role sits within the Global Supply Chain team of a Leading Technology Company.
As a Sourcing Manager with a strong Technical or Engineering background you will be responsible for Project Managing the procurement elements of NPD projects across the UK. You will have the proven ability to work across Cross-Functional teams and represent Procurement at Project Meetings, agreeing and managing deliverables, actions and risks, and coordinating completion with Procurement Commodity Managers. You will also work closely with Designers and Design Managers on Bill of Materials mapping and Part Categorisation for each project, to prioritise and ensure ownership and responsibilities within each Procurement commodity are clearly defined for sourcing activity to commence and progress.
As part of the wider Supply Chain team you will be required to contribute to on-going continuous improvement activities, identifying opportunities for process reshaping and fine-tuning. You will have the confidence to challenge the norm in looking for new ways of doing things and you will have accountability, integrity and confidence, with the proven ability to deliver under pressure and to tight timelines.
• Degree/CIPS qualification
• Procurement Category Management within NPD and direct spend
• Commercial background from Manufacturing and/or Engineering sectors
• Experience in product costing and identification of product cost drivers
• Awareness of RFQ, supplier selection and new supplier set up processes
• The ability to present to stakeholder groups and cross-functional teams
Additional Salary / Benefits info: £50-60,000 + 6% Bonus + 7% Pension + 27 Days Holiday + Free Onsite Gym & Sports Facilities + Flexible Working