Buyer (FM) - £35K
4 days left
- Full Time
The Buyer will be responsible for providing commercial support to the Procurement Manager and Head of Procurement; conducting spend data analysis, supplier performance management, cost modelling and analytical support services across all indirect spend categories. This is a critical role that will contribute to the success of the Commercial Business Unit providing a detailed layer of spend & data analysis in order to support the design and implementation of category strategies & sourcing plans in turn managing savings performance data and maintaining an accurate contracts database.
- Ensuring purchases/orders remain primarily focussed with national or preferred suppliers.
- Ensuring that all buying activities are carried out in accordance with procurement processes and highlighting any non-compliances to the individual for rectification and reporting to the Senior Buyer.
- Working with junior and transactional buying resource to ensure operational needs are satisfied and a high level of service maintained.
- Continually reviewing existing supply deals and benchmarking prices to ensure best value is constantly obtained.
- Ensuring that the best way to buy ie Precision Pay, CAFM, Dynamics is assessed regularly across all areas of spend.
- Carrying out key supplier reviews in accordance with the latest forms and guidance.
- Candidates should present some experience of operating as a Buyer
- FM procurement experience desirable
- Excellent ability to negotiate with suppliers
- Working knowledge of P2P systems, Precision to Pay, CAFM
- Ideally Degree or MCIPS qualified
Apply for Buyer (FM) - £35K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly