Capital Construction Buyer
6 days left
- Full Time
Global Procurement Manager, Capital Construction - Global FTSE 30 - West London - £45,000 -55,000 + Package
Aggressively growing FTSE 30 giant seeks a Procurement Manager with Capital Construction expertise to help transform their global team into a world-class state. In addition to skilfully managing a $Multi-million Capital expenditure, the priority will be to deliver true business value & innovation, by challenging the status quo to optimise cost, efficiency and risk management practices.
Global Procurement Director, Capital Construction role overview:
- Skilfully managing a number of site expansions across Europe, the Americas and Asia including greenfield development, new-build, demolition, removal & rebuild projects valued at £150m+
- Developing procurement category strategies across Construction, Technical Professional Services, Manufacturing / Production equipment sub-categories
- Managing, influencing and upskilling a globally dispersed team including direct & indirect reports, driving high efficiency & impressive output
- Developing buying solutions to better manage tactical / tail-end activities
- Successfully engaging with an executive stakeholder community including VP & SVPs across Engineering, Procurement & Manufacturing
- Capital or Construction buying expertise gained from leading FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 companies
- Proven ability to manage, influence & upskill remote direct & indirect reports
- Strong knowledge of what best-in-class category management looks like, coupled with the knowledge of how to achieve it
- An strong understanding of contract management and procurement's role in delivering these processes, using NEC3 / FIDIC / JCT & other construction management methodologies
- Degree, MBA, MCIPS, Lean Six Sigma, Prince 2 qualifications preferred not essential
This is a rare opportunity to join this iconic FTSE 30 brand's Procurement Leadership team, play a pivotal role in a transformation agenda and progress your career towards VP & SVP level.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Team Leadership, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management, Supplier Relationship Management SRM, Project Management, Change Management, Capital Projects, Capital Equipment, Construction procurement, Engineering, Lean Six Sigma, Process Optimisation, Operating Model Design, Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, Contract Management, Materials Management, Total Cost Ownership
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Capital Construction Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly