Supply Chain Leader
6 days left
- Full Time
Supply Chain Leader / Wigan / £30,000 - £35,000 Plus Bonus
Your new company
You will join a global manufacturing organisation whose products feed into the construction and manufacturing sectors
Your new role
Working closely with production supply chain to develop processes and systems across the UK Sales unit, you will ensure the sales unit always has the correct level of stocks to service customer's requirements and manage UK Stocks level in-line with KPI's. Key duties-
- Ensure core product lines are never out of stock
- Work closely with sales and production supply chain to ensure complete visibility of orders and supply.
- Work closely with divisional leaders and customers to understand large project demand, timescales and stock requirements.
- Create and manage a monthly stock report providing complete visibility of fast and slow moving items, stock outs, demand etc. Understand and communicate the issues and make recommendation for improvements.
- Overall responsibility for stock levels, stock cost and stock rotation within two warehouses
- Closely manage key strategic suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
With proven experience in Supply Chain, Stock Control and Planning you will showcase a positive and professional approach. Alongside this you will be self motivated, experienced in working to tight deadlines and able to prioritise multiple commitments. You will also be experienced in ERP systems and Excel.
What you'll get in return £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Supply Chain Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly