FM Procurement Manager - Blue Chip - £55k
FM Procurement Manager - Blue Chip - Hertfordshire - £50-55k
Job Type: Permanent
Due to growth within a world renowned brand, an opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious procurement professional to join their highly regarded procurement team in Hertfordshire. The ideal candidate will have strong experience across indirect procurement, specifically within the facilities category, and a consultative approach to working. The opportunity is ideal for anybody seeking both rapid career progression and a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
Indirect Procurement Consultant Responsibilities:
- Manage end to end strategic procurement across hard and soft FM
- Work collaboratively across the organisation to promote the needs and strategy of the procurement function.
- Engage with and manage stakeholders to deliver procurement strategy
- An impressive track record of handling multi-million pound budgets and implementing key strategic sourcing strategies
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- Relevant end-to-end procurement & category management experience across the facilities category.
- Demonstrable stakeholder engagement skills, the ability to affect change within an organisation
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong commercial acumen, being able to identify opportunities to drive savings and avert poor practise.
This role is the perfect opportunity for somebody to have a lasting impact within a well-established procurement function and drive future expansion as well.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Facilities Procurement, Hard FM, Soft FM, Category Management, Stakeholder Management
Apply for FM Procurement Manager - Blue Chip - £55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly