Senior Procurement Officer
Generalist public sector procurement role that is aimed to promote and drive delivery of procurement across the organisation.
Our client is a public sector body who require a Senior Procurement Officer.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Implement strategic procurement policies across the organisation.
- Drive process and policy of procurement across the key stakeholders.
- Mentor and support other procurement staff.
The successful candidate will show the following:
- MCIPS or equivalent.
- Experience of managing procurement processes in line with EU regulations.
- Extensive negotiation and contract management experience within the public sector.
- IT and estate knowledge would be desirable.
£35,000 to £38,000 + Benefits.