7 days left
- Full Time
Operations Manager / Blackburn / £38,000 - £45,000 D.O.E
Your new company
You will join a successful manufacturing business which is growing substantially.
Your new role
You will be responsible and accountable for the efficient, profitable and safe running of the Manufacturing Operation and to consistently align the business operations with company strategy, with particular emphasis on budgeting and people management. Key duties-
- Following strategic plans, aligned to corporate plans, to ensure the business grows.
- Creation and monitoring of relevant plans and budgets to achieve agreed profit targets.
- Ensuring the plant is operating and maintained in line with the requirements of safety legislation and regulations.
- Maintaining and improving upon consistently high performance standards across manufacturing operations.
- Consistently meeting customer requirements and specifications and formulating action plans with the senior management team to reduce customer complaints.
- Ensuring all Team Members have the correct level of knowledge, skills and supervision to perform their duties effectively.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a professional Production, Manufacturing or Operations Manager with a number of years' experience managing a manufacturing operation in a multi shift environment with a proven track record of success. This experience will include time spent in the manufacturing of PVC frames in either windows, entrance doors, French doors or outer frames.
What you'll get in return
A salary of £38,000 - £45,000 dependant on your career experience plus benefits including bonus, holidays, pension and occupational health.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly