7 days left
- Full Time
Distribution Centre manager - 3rd party Logistics provider - prestigious retail client
Drive leadership, engagement and service levels.
Our client is a Leading 3rd party logistics provider who are a leader in warehousing, transport and value added services. Working in partnership with a prestigious retailer.
The Distribution centre manager will have full responsibility for the operational and commercial service delivery for the distribution centre. The general manager will have responsibility for Warehousing, Transport management (in house and sub contracted transport), finance, continuous improvement.
In addition the distribution centre manager will have:
- Full P&L accountability
- Responsibility for the engagement and development for up to 300 members of staff
- Project management and continuous improvement Development of the management population.
- Customer management / relationship development
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Management of large scale distribution centres delivering products to retail and wholesale customers
- A CPC is preferable however transport experience is essential.
- Management and creation of profit and loss accounts
- Contract negotiation
- An enthusiastic approach exceptional customer service
- Proven track record of operating at a senior level within a complex, medium to large company
- Evidence of driving change management
- Experience in managing budgets and costs
- Experience and of continuous improvement methodologies would be advantageous
£65,000 plus Company Car / allowance, bonus and excellent benefits