IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 - £60,000
IT & Technology Category Manager, Global Procurement - FTSE 100 - Central London - £50,000 - 60,000 + Excellent Benefits
Aggressively growing FTSE 100 Professional Services firm seeks high-achieving IT Procurement expert to play a pivotal role in their centralisation journey.
With strategic ownership of Software, IT Services, Hardware & Telecoms categories, this senior IT & Technology Procurement opportunity will be a challenging and rewarding career move.
IT & Technology Category Manager, Global Procurement role profile:
- Partnering with the IT Leadership Team including the CIO
- Becoming quickly accepted as a trusted business advisor for strategic initiatives
- Immediately impacting the business through championing much needed procurement change, winning over senior IT stakeholders not through bullying but through persuasion, story selling, collaboration and sensitivity
- Strategically managing £Multi-Million IT deals spanning Software, Telecommunications & Managed Services, IT consultancy & Hardware, building strategic vendor partnerships with the likes of Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, SAP as well as niche IT suppliers
- Setting long term IT sourcing and category strategies, being the pivotal player in driving commercial value from these complex procurement categoriesRequired background:
- Quick progression throughout your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career path, progressing from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Category Manager
- Strong knowledge of the IT & Telecoms supply market, with a successful track record of strategically managing both major and bespoke suppliers
- Proven ability to manage and influence senior IT stakeholders and further the procurement agenda
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
- Key Words: Procurement, IT, Technology, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, Procurement Lead, FTSE 100, London, Home Counties
- If you are interested in this role then apply above or at jobsCEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
- This is a rare chance to join a fantastic and growing business, who are seeing excellent returns on their investment within staff.
Apply for IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 - £60,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly