Procurement Associate: Ingredients - FMCG - £45k
This international, luxury FMCG with a 'best in class' procurement function seeks a Senior Procurement Associate to take control of a €60 million procurement portfolio within Ingredients & Food.
It's a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, aspiring procurement leader to join a FTSE100 major with an acclaimed procurement development programme which will enable you to become a future Head of Procurement/CPO!
- Commercial Operations: manage a global procurement portfolio and lean end-to-end inbound supply chain within the food & ingredients procurement categories worth €60 million
- Commercial Transactions: Provide centralized services to enable the effective running of the division and expertise in the continuous improvement of the division's processes and systems.
- Strategic Sourcing: Create and implement robust sourcing strategies, which may include price risk management, long-term supply assurance and material quality management across the EMEA region
Ideal Procurement Profile:
- Proven track record of procurement success managing a Food and/or Ingredients portfolio
- Experience within a procurement function is essential, with the ideal candidate having a global or European procurement profile
- Degree at 2:1 or above (or equivalent) with CIPS or relevant business qualification
If you are interested in this role then get in contact with Olivia at jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Buyer, Senior Buyer, Procurement, Middlesex, London, South England, Food, Ingredients, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Operations, Procurement Framework, Process Development
Apply for Procurement Associate: Ingredients - FMCG - £45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly