Spend Data Analyst - Procurement Consultant
Strategic Procurement Analyst - Leading Procurement Consultancy - Central London - £30,000 - 35,000
As the leading procurement and supply chain consultancy this business is seeking an ambitious procurement pricing analyst to work across their growing client base.
Having gone through a period of significant growth this business are currently expanding their client base and require ambitious, entrepreneurial procurement data analysts to grow with their business. As well as offering the potential to grow with this business they are also offering the chance to work across a variety of projects to build a broad understanding.
Strategic Pricing Analyst Job Profile:
- Consistently analysing the market to provide effective data for the business
- Liaising with various areas of the business including procurement, supply chain, sourcing, legal, finance and operations
- Work across a number of clients simultaneously to deliver effective cost analytics
- Managing external relationships with Suppliers and Clients to ensure the consistent development of new products
Strategic Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- Strong Analytical background with a proven track record of managing large sets of data and creating reports for the development of a commercial function
- Strong numerate skills, including experience working with Excel and data analytics tools
- Good academics with strong numerical skills
- Energetic, proactive personality and keen to develop a career with a global business
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly
This is a great opportunity to start a career within a growing consultancy, to develop a strong range of broad skills.
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to:
Procurement, purchasing, consultancy, analysts, analytics, spend data, London, degree