IT Sourcing Manager, Global Procurement - £70k
IT Sourcing Manager, Global Procurement - Wealth Management Brand - Central London - £55-70k + Excellent Benefits
As one of the most reputable brands in their industry, this niche financial services firm seeks an accomplished IT Procurement expert to manage large technology spends across multiple regions. Covering a broad range of technology subcategories and services, the successful individual will immerse themselves in the firm's IT Leadership team, partnering with executive stakeholders to define the strategy for the long-term development of global IT.
IT Sourcing Specialist, Global Procurement role profile:-
- Partnering with the IT Leadership Team including the CIO, becoming quickly accepted as a trusted business advisor for strategic initiatives
- Immediately impacting the business through championing much needed procurement change, winning over senior IT stakeholders not through bullying but through persuasion, story selling, collaboration and sensitivity
- Strategically managing £Multi-Million IT deals spanning Software, Telecommunications & Managed Services, IT consultancy & Hardware, building strategic vendor partnerships with the likes of Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, SAP as well as niche IT suppliers
- Setting long term IT sourcing and category strategies, being the pivotal player in driving commercial value from these complex procurement categories
- Quick progression throughout your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career path, progressing from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Category Manager
- Strong knowledge of the IT & Telecoms supply market, with a successful track record of strategically managing both major and bespoke suppliers
- Proven ability to manage and influence senior IT stakeholders and further the procurement agenda
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to JobsZI@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, vendor management, SRM, IT & Telecoms Procurement, Buying, Purchasing