The role is a consultancy role and will require EU regulation knowledge. It has an emphasis on supplier and stakeholder management and will involve very minor travelling to clients.
The client is a well established Procurement services company which specialise in the education sector. This exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate join an organisation which is passionate, focused and effective in providing excellent services to assist colleges function more effectively.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Research, analysis and reviewing of client non pay expenditure;
- Providing full procurement activity reports;
- Identification, delivering and securing savings across a wide range of spend categories;
- Obtaining, compiling and keeping various data up to date to inform our clients of procurement activities;
- Exploration of the clients current spend with subsequent bench-marking and market testing activity to consider alternative suppliers and where appropriate drafting reports which recommend changes to achieve savings;
- Review of the clients current written procurement procedures and regulations including recommendations as to any changes that should be made;
- Drafting of policy and procedure notes in relation to procurement and value for money;
The successful candidate will have:
On offer for the successful applicant:
- competitive salary
- generous annual leave
- comprehensive induction and on-going development opportunities.
The role offers a great amount of flexibility around working hours and how it can be used to fit around the candidates lifestyle. In addition, the opportunity to work for an award winning procurement management team.