Procurement - IT Manager
Procurement - IT Specialist - Sourcing & Contracts Manager - FSTE 100 - Progression to Global Category Manager - City of London - £50,000 - £60,000 + Senior Package
Recognised globally as one of the leaders in the Management Consultancy space, this FTSE 100 organisation currently boast a highly prestigious and diverse client list, with a strong presence in over 60 countries worldwide. With their UK function championing transformation, they are currently seeking an experienced IT Procurement Specialist, with a background in Sourcing & Contracts Management to transform their chosen category and drive international strategic change.
Responsibilities as IT Sourcing & Contracts Manager:
- Commercial & Procurement Lead on all new 3rd party IT related contracts; identifying new areas of business and driving your category towards strategic transformation
- Utilise your market knowledge to identify potential new business areas, running the necessary end to end tenders to secure new suppliers
- Managing key internal and external stakeholders, leading commercial and contractual agreements, with a focus on 3rd party IT Contracts
- Identified as an expert in IT and Software Licensing, keeping abreast of market updates and any changes in contractual agreements
- Extensive background in the strategic category management across IT Procurement spends; including but not limited to Software, Hardware, Licensing and Telecoms
- Detailed understanding of all complex and commercial aspects of 3rd Party IT Contracts (experience of cloud and SaaS essential)
- Strong background in managing the end to end procurement procedure for IT categories, including leading key commercial and contractual negotiations
- Exceptional negotiator and communicator, with the ability to lead international negotiations and generate significant cost savings
- Degree qualified 2:1 (or equivalent); CIPS preferred
This opportunity would see you parachute into a position of seniority, responsibility and autonomy within a FTSE 100 organisation. With the UK function recognised as the global HQ, the natural progression from this role is promotion to Global Procurement IT Specialist - seeing your category spend grow, international remit increase and rewards rocket. If you feel you have strong IT experience, and competitive commercial knowledge - this could be the next step in your career.
To apply, please forward a copy of your up to date CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, IT Procurement, Procurement Manager, IT Category Manager, IT Hardware, IT Software, Telecoms, SaaS, 3rd Party Contracts, Contracts Management, Telecommunications, Commercial Management, Management Consultancy, Procurement Consultancy, London, Greater London, FSTE 100, Degree, CIPS, MCIPS, Global, International