Co-Pack/Packaging Procurement Manager - £60k +
Co-Pack/External Manufacturing Procurement Manager: Renowned FMCG Organization
Location - Middlesex/London
Salary - £60k + package
Are you an procurement professional with excellent knowledge of the external manufacturing and co-packing categories looking for your next challenge? This renowned FMCG firm are looking for a heavy-hitting procurement to join their ranks and support their business growth. This highly culturally driven organization are looking for someone who is passionate about procurement and doing everything it takes for the benefit of the company.
This means excellent stakeholder management and delivery of best in class procurement strategies for their manufacturing procurement team. You should ideally have a background in the FMCG industry and must have excellent knowledge of Co-packing and external manufacturing.
Key skills required for Co-Pack/External Manufacturing Procurement Manager
- Must be a subject matter expert in external manufacturing procurement, with the ability to negotiate with suppliers and tender contracts in the category on a European level
- Excellent understand and execution of 7-step strategic sourcing plans to deliver on category objectives
- An ability to influence key stakeholders and suppliers and to challenge the status quo of the business
- Must be highly analytical, great with numbers, and an ability to think outside the box to get the job done
- Should be degree educated and have CIPS qualification
To apply please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keep up to date with all our latest jobs: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bramwith-consulting
Keywords: Procurement, Co-Pack, Packaging, FMCG, Food, Middlesex, London, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement FMCG, Packaging Procurement