EMEA RAW MATERIALS BUYER - £45K + 25% BONUS
EMEA Raw Materials Buyer - Global FMCG - MIddlesex - £45k + 25% Bonus and Excellent Bonus and Benefits
One of the most recognizable brand names in the FMCG industry are currently in the process of centralizing their global procurement function to London and are looking for strong buyers from the FMCG industry to join their team. This highly successful procurement function is responsible for over €1 billion of spend and has set themselves some ambitious savings targets for the coming years. They are looking for buyers who are driven, risk-takers, and passionate about their jobs to support the business growth.
Key skills and responsibilities for the EMEA Food Buyer:
- Food/ FMCG procurement experience, ideally with a pan-European remit covering raw materials, ingredients, packaging or foods (fresh, frozen or ambient).
- Must have degree qualification, CIPS is highly advantageous
- Highly analytical mind-set and a natural problem-solver
- Experience in working as part of a multi-functional cross-business and cross-cultural team
- Knowledge and execution of strategic sourcing processes
- Identification of new and initiatives for the business
- Always providing best-in-class performance across the European business
To apply please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keep up to date with all our latest jobs: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bramwith-consulting
Keywords: Purchasing, Procurement, Buyer, FMCG, Food, Beverage, Packaging, Raw Material, Ingredient, Fresh, Frozen, Ambient, EMEA, Europe, London, Middlesex, Slough, Uxbridge, Kingston, Sourcing, CIPS, Degree