Nights Warehouse Shift Manager
As a Nights Warehouse Shift Manager you will manage the warehouse team at the site near Huntingdon reporting directly into the Warehouse Manager.
My Client is a large FMCG brand that is recruiting for their Logistics Distribution and Supply chain site near Huntingdon, this is an exiting opportunity to be part of a great brand and site.
As a Nights Warehouse Shift Manager your responsibilities will include.
- Management of a team of between 5 and 30 staff in a fast moving e-commerce environment
- Tracking of KPI's, performance, training and development
- Adherence to and monitoring of Health and Safety procedures
- Conducting staff reviews, disciplinary and appraisals
- Reporting to senior management on performance
- To be pro-active in creating and implementing cost saving and efficiency procedures
- Staff briefings
- Carrying out incident, accident and non-conformance procedures
- Encouraging a supportive and positive environment
- Manage work flow of up to 15,000 pallets daily over both permanent and Agency staff
The successful candidate will
- Have at least 2+ years at a Shift Manager or Senior Team Manager level
- A background in the E-Commerce, FMCG or Food sectors is a must
- Be a strong character
- want an opportunity to progress and develop
- Be able to work a 10-6 Night shift
- Commutable to Huntingdon, Peterborough
The positions of Nights Warehouse Shift Manager offers
- Between £32,000 and £35,000
- A bonus and extensive benefits package